Our online Courses
Take a class with us to improve your chances of passing any exam! 82% of students that takes our courses pass the exam. Over 90% of those students pass the exam the first time! We are one of the only online schools that all of our Courses have all been created by the . Our students will login to the LMS system to do all course work.
NEW! LMC OutPATIENT MEDICAL CODING SELF- STUDYCOURSE W/ ONLINE INTERNSHIP (APPROVED FOR 25 ceu's by the AAPC)
Learn Medical Coding LLC. Outpatient Medical Coding Course W/ Virtual Office Real World Experience is a coding program that teaches students how to code using diagnosis codes (ICD10-CM) and procedure codes(CPT/HCPCS). The program is designed for 4- 6 months of intense study, which will include all the relevant coursework to successfully pass the CPC and CCS- P exam. Because of this extensive study system, students who complete this course will be well prepared to take their certification exam.
To better prepare students for the CPC certification exam, this course provides ample test-taking tips and more practice exams than other courses. This will include practical coding sessions that will teach students how to effectively code from operative reports and how to use the code books effectively. Moreover, students will not just memorize content. They will understand coding on a different level. Overall, this course is so effective that students who successfully complete all the work are 90 percent more likely to pass the exam.
- Unit 1: Reimbursement
- 1. Reimbursement, HIPAA, and Compliance
- Unit 2: ICD-10-CM
- 2. An Overview of ICD-10-CM
- 3. ICD-10-CM Outpatient Coding and Reporting Guidelines
- 4. Using ICD-10-CM
- 5. Chapter-Specific Guidelines (ICD-10-CM Chapters 1-10)
- 6. Chapter-Specific Guidelines (ICD-10-CM Chapters 11-14)
- 7. Chapter-Specific Guidelines (ICD-10-CM Chapters 15-21)
- Unit 3: CPT and HCPCS
- 8. Introduction to CPT
- 9. Introduction to the Level II National Codes (HCPCS)
- 10. Modifiers
- 11. Evaluation and Management (E/M) Services
- 12. Anesthesia
- 13. Surgery Guidelines and General Surgery
- 14. Integumentary System
- 15. Musculoskeletal System
- 16. Respiratory System
- 17. Cardiovascular System
- 18. Hemic, Lymphatic, Mediastinum, and Diaphragm
- 19. Digestive System
- 20. Urinary and Male Genital Systems
- 21. Reproductive, Intersex Surgery, Female Genital System, Maternity Care, and Delivery
- 22. Endocrine and Nervous Systems
- 23. Eye, Ocular Adnexa, Auditory, and Operating Microscope
- 24. Radiology
- 25. Pathology/Laboratory
- 26. Medicine
- Unit 4: Inpatient Coding
No other course will be able to so thoroughly covers all coding sets in one coding course!
This course includes a Virtual Office Online Internship. The internship will give students all of the tools needed to become a knowledgeable coder! It simulates a virtual working environment in a realistic multi-specialty medical office. Students will be able to code using HCPCS, CPT, and ICD-10CM/PCS. Students will have access to over 500 cases in 18 specialties. Students will be able to build coding portfolios while using this virtual environment. Students often have difficulty entering in the coding field without experience and this Internship gives students the confidence to enter the working world feeling like an experienced coder. (The online internship is not recognized by the AAPC as one year of coding experience, but it does provide real- life coding examples to get student prepared to complete the 600 Practicode cases offered by the AAPC successfully. And it is also included in the program to assist students with improving coding skills and to increase student's chances of passing the CPC.
In all, students are prepared to start a new career in less than six months with a lucrative salary of 50,000 dollars. This is why the LMC CPC Medical Coding with Practicum LIVE! The program is the unparalleled choice for a career in medical coding. The course includes all codebooks.
The online price: $1595
Learn Medical Coding Inpatient and Outpatient Medical Coding Course
This program will teach students how to code inpatient and outpatient cases. Students will train how to efficiently code from all coding data sets including CPT, ICD- 10CM/PCS, and HCPCS. Due to thorough coverage of included coursework and course structure, completing students are well prepared for most certification exams. This program meets all of the eligibility requirements for the AHIMA CCS, CCA, CCS-P and the AAPC CPC, COC, and CIC certification. Upon successful completion of this program of intense study, students will be more marketable in the job market, which means there will be more job opportunities and higher salaries available because students that complete this course can earn more than one certification and work in multiple hospitals and physician settings.
Learn Medical Coding Inpatient and Outpatient course includes more information than other compared online training schools. This course cover medical coding, health information technology, medical terminology, anatomy, pathophysiology, reimbursement methodology and pharmacology. The course also brings experiential learning and real-world practice to the student and professional by including the Virtual Lab. The Virtual Lab is an Internet-based, practical, participative, HIM and health information technology (HIT) work environment. VLab features multiple software applications and corresponding lab lessons that provide immediate feedback.
Students experience real-world quality exposure to standard programs and systems, such as:
- Cerner PowerChart EHR
- HIM Profile EHR
- 3m Encoding and Reimbursement System
- Nuance Encoding and Reimbursement System
- Other systems and programs
Learn Medical Coding Inpatient and Outpatient Medical Coding Course
AHIMA-approved Medical Coding Billing and Coding Class
Train with Learn Medical Coding LLC for a career in medical coding and learn the specialized skills you need to assign the standardized codes used to bill for healthcare services. With over 41,100 new jobs* expected in this field by 2022, the rapidly expanding healthcare industry relies on these professionals.
Choose our training for:
- Employer-trusted curriculum – Some of the largest and most respected healthcare employers in the nation are using this curriculum to train their employees. Our graduates are also often hired to work remotely immediately after graduation. Choose training employers prefer!
- Expert-designed and supported career training – Our program was built by experts with decades of experience to ensure you gain the skills you need to excel in this field, and your instructors are available by phone, email, and chat to help you learn the material.
- National certification preparation – Graduate prepared to earn your Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Coding Associate (CCA) credentials and prove you have the skills employers are looking for 40 CEU.
- AHIMA-approved curriculum – Approved by the AHIMA for 40American Health Information Management Association, our medical coding training program has been shown to prepare students for national certification and employment.
Online Course: $3500
Medical Terminology and Anatomy
Our online Medical Terminology and Anatomy courses are strongly recommended for students that are planning to take a Certification exam that has never studied Medical Terminology and/or Anatomy. These courses includes textbook, word games, pronunciation of medical terms, excellent, content, and 24hrs & 7days a week access.
Medical Terminology & Anatomy for ICD- 10 coding gives students a foundation for ICD-10 CM/PCS coding with a introduction to relevant medical terminology and anatomy. This course makes medical terminology approachable and familiarizes student with the expanded A & P terminology they'll need for successful ICD-10 CM/PCS coding. The virtual classroom course is 8 weeks. Students that takes the online course is given 12 weeks to complete the course. This course includes textbook, online course access, and online activities to give students practice.
Medical Terminology Course (included)
Is a exciting and interactive course to assist students with mastering medical terminology. Course includes:dynamic online modules feature threaded case studies that introduce the medical terminology related to the care of patients with specific medical conditions. Video clips, animations, and slide shows. While engaging in exercises students will be able to apply medical terms to real-world scenarios.
Make your first payment (A payment agreement is required.)
Click here to register.
Pay tuition at a discount price. Only $895 when paid in full!
Medical Billing with the Virtual Office Online
Learn Medical Coding LLC. Medical Billing is designed for 3 months of intense study, students that complete this course will receive be well prepared to take the Certification for the Certified Professional Biller EXAM.
Many other programs do not provide experience using a virtual office setting. During the course students will use the virtual medical office to serve as a clinical primer to ease the transition into externships and new jobs, stimulate critical thinking skills, hands-on learning, familiarize students with all aspects of the medical office from front desk to check out including billing coding, and reinforce the importance of following established policies and procedures.
The virtual office gives students the real experience of being in a medical office. Students will:
- Use the patient encounter forms to determine whether the proper procedures were followed for billing and coding
- Use the fee schedule to calculate the proper charges for the patients visit
- View outstanding balances on various patient accounts and assess when to implement different collection techniques
- Practice how to prepare a medical record
- Verify insurance
- Access charts to verify information
- And more
- Introduction to Healthcare
- Health Insurance Models
- Patient Registration Process/Data Capture
- Introduction to ICD-10-CM Coding
- Introduction to CPT® Coding
- Introduction to HCPCS Level II Coding
- Medical Necessity
- Claim Forms (CMS-1500 and UB-04)
- A/R and Collection Concepts
- Government Carriers (Medicare, Medicaid, and TRICARE)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Carriers
- Workers' Compensation
- Final Exam
- Medical Billing textbook
- Virtual Office Experience
The online Self- Study Course with the virtual office price is only!
Refunds will not be issued for Memberships, registration fees and exams.
Online self study courses may be cancelled within three days after the date of purchase, provided that all course materials and books are returned unopened and in good condition to sender.There is a course cancellations fee of $100 cancellation fee per course. Shipping fees will not be refunded. Refunds will not be issued for any course that has been accessed, viewed, or partially completed. No refunds will be issued on course extensions. Online self study Learning courses are for individual use only and are nontransferable.
Virtual Courses may be canceled 30 days prior to the class start date. There are no refunds given if the course is not canceled 30 days prior to the 1st day of class. All course materials and books must be returned to sender. There is a course cancellations fee of $100 cancellation fee per course. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
Returning any items that were purchased in a bundled package will cancel the bundled discount. All items in the bundle will go back to their original prices and the remaining cost of the unreturned items will be subtracted from the refund.